1994 Pontiac Grand Am , 3.1 litre fuel injection V6, 4 door, metalic blue. Power windows, locks, auto on lights. This car has been in my family since 2006 and had only one other owner since new. No smokers or pets ever. It has 281,xxx kms, is in great condition for year inside and out, and has had lots of recent and documented work done, including,
- Pass Aircare, Sept 2013 (new gas cap)
- New front driver window motor, Aug 2013
- 2 new tires, July 2013 (other 2 90%)
- New battery, July 2013
- Inner tie rod ends, front calipers, cylinders, brake pads, brake hoses, radiator flush, May 2013 ($1200 bill)
- Oil, lube, oil filter, air filter and safety check (inc steering, suspension, cv's, exhaust), May 2013.
The only known issue is that the air conditioning does not blow super cold.
A great car for anyone on a budget !