Job Title: Production Assembler Ref #2012-006
Company/ Position Description:
Heavy duty equipment manufacturer is currently looking for an Assembler who can work as part of the Production team. The successful candidate will have a proven commitment to producing quality assembly work as assigned for sub-assemblies and main assemblies in an efficient manner, be a team player, and perform the functions of the position in accordance with documented procedures and instructions.
This fulltime, permanent position will be best suited for someone with knowledge of mechanical and electrical equipment and their operations, preferably in a mid-sized manufacturing company. The ideal candidate will be a person with manufacturing experience within a fast paced environment.
• Ensure quality of work with an eye for detail
• Implement effective time management skills
• Ensure materials are properly tracked and allocated for each job for costing purposes
• Maintain a safe work environment within the department and on each job
• Responsible to identify areas for improvement, and utilize non-conformance forms
• Be punctual and reliable to attend work for a minimum of 40 hours per week
• Perform work in accordance with documented policies and ISO standards
• Complete all applicable quality records
Required Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
• Ability to read and interpret drawings
• Working knowledge of tools and equipment, mechanical devices used for assemblies
• Very good mechanical skills
• High school education or equivalent aptitude
• Mathematical ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide units of measure.
• Must have valid Forklift Certification
• Own transportation highly recommended
About the Benefits
In addition to your salary, we provide employees with an attractive benefits package:
• Comprehensive medical and dental plan
• Standard vacation
• Boot and tool allowance
• Coveralls provided
• Safety Eyewear
Working Schedule: Monday to Friday 6:30am - 3:00pm
Benefits: MSP coverage after 3 months & Health, Dental and LTD after 6 months
Vacation: Two weeks annual vacation leave
How to Apply
Qualified applicants meeting the above criteria are asked to email their resume and covering letter in confidence to Human Resources. We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
*Applicants MUST indicate Job Reference number in subject line of email when sending resume.