Our client is a world class leader in the Manufacturing field. With over 35 years of experience, this company is looking for a highly organized leader to join their team. They are currently seeking a Production Supervisor for their Delta union location.
Key duties and responsibilities in this role will include, but will not be limited to:
• Creating schedule targets and initiating procedures to meet goals
• Use lean manufacturing techniques to ensure profitability
• Training, developing, and managing up to 20 staff
• Successfully communicating with staff in regards to job performance and reliability
• Continually communicating with upper level management
• Checking for quality of products and making suggestions
• Managing a team of unionized staff
Previous experience and requirements include:
• Minimum of 5 years of leadership manufacturing experience
• Strong management skills in a unionized environment
• Proven ability to coach and train new and existing employees
• Must be assertive, diplomatic and have strong communication skills
This position is ideal for those looking to establish their careers with a stable company that is constantly growing. The company offers a highly competitive salary and an excellent benefits package. The hours of work are early mornings starting at 6am and Monday to Friday. If you feel your experience mirrors what we are looking for, please submit your resume. Only those who qualify for this position will be contacted for an interview.