Title: Senior Structural Project Manager
Location: Delta, BC
Salary: $80,000 to $110,000 per year plus bonus
Job Type: Full Time
Currently looking for a Senior Structural Project Manager, for our company located in Delta, B.C. Only Senior Project Managers with 10 years plus experience should apply. We need a person with heavy structural steel construction experience.
Reporting to the President and Office Manager, the Senior Project Manager will function as a member of the management team and be the cradle- to- grave coordinating agent of all business projects acquired by our company. Their direct responsibility will be focused on the front end of the project cycle.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Management of all post sales, contract and operational aspects of project
• Managing all formal correspondence with customers
• Coordinating external communication of companies departments with customers as needed
• Maintaining close, coordinating of internal communication with companies management team
• Chairing Project Review Board and Project Close out meetings, including agenda and minutes preparation
• Providing of technical and administrative guidance and training, to Project Department staff
• Change request analysis and management of the CTC (change to contract) process
• Setting work priorities for Department staff
• Ensuring cost and schedule information is tracked, updated and available
• Auditing accuracy and quality of work performed by companies resources
• Maintenance and updating of standard templates and work procedures
• Resolving outstanding issues or claims and closing contracts upon work completion.
• Determining appropriate revenue recognition, ensures timely and accurate invoicing, and monitors receivables for projects
• Maintain LEED documentation per project
• Ensuring all project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
• Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships
This is a fulltime position.
How to apply:
Please submit your application (resume and cover letter). Please specify in your application the position applied for. Applications will be pre-screened and successful applicants will be contacted.